1) The User authorizes the collection and electronic processing of his personal data by Segura-Sociedade Industrial de Calçado, Lda, including all data disclosed at the time of registration.
2) The data provided by the User is intended for registration on the site www.steelground.pt, access control and training, execution and management of contracts for the purchase of steelground products.
3) By sending us an order, through the means available for this purpose, the User agrees that the personal data supplied will be stored. Senso is the person responsible for the processing of personal data, and such data may also be accessed by service providers of Segura Sociedade industrial de Calçado, Lda, namely accounting and auditing companies.
4) The User also authorizes Segura Sociedade industrial de Calçado, Lda to disclose its data, at a national level, for advertising purposes, including direct marketing, publicity, prospecting and market analysis, although the User may object to such disclosure, at any time.
5) The User may, at any moment, exercise the right of access and rectification of his data, through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) In the use of your personal data for advertising purposes, Segura Sociedade Industrial de Calçado, Lda, warns the User that part of their personal data may circulate in the network without security conditions, at the risk of being seen and used by third parties authorized.
7) The User authorizes the collection of his / her personal data and its computer processing in order to allow the sending of orders and the execution of related administrative operations, including their monitoring and provision of information to the User, elaboration of statistical studies, promotional activities and direct marketing by Segura-sociedad industrial de calçado, Lda
8) Segura Sic ltd does not have access to the user’s bank or credit card data, as the means of payment for their services is only made directly to their bank account by the User.